Sunday, July 13, 2008

D80 or D200

Okay... Initially I thought I would only get a D80 in the coming thanksgiving. But after influenced by Shu Wei who just bought a 2nd hand (nearly new) D300, I start to think about something out of my initial mind...

Why don't spend a little bit more if the camera is going to last for several years? If I'm going to switch myself to be a half pro-amateur, it should be worthy to get a D200. Selling out the D40 body and get a D80 or D200 body.

How about if I'm going to get another lens this time... a 18-200mm VR lens? by trading my kid lens and 50-200mm VR lens.

So now, 2 plans to go... which one goes 1st? How should I make a good decision for myself? Which one should be my 1st priority? Should I buy a 2nd hand gadget or a brand new item?

I definitely have money to get a new whole set, but it's just a matter of how to spend my money....

Headache....

No comments: