Friday, October 16, 2009

Just simply write...

I always think and review my personal philosophy.

I know everybody needs some luck, to get on through every situation. For a couple who take pre-wedding photographs needs to have some good luck for good weather. Experiments, usually need to have some good luck to find out new things and good results. Submitting a paper, also need some luck to get through critical editors and reviewers.
Everybody likes to have good luck. Some of them therefore believe in God, thinking that praying and trusting can just get good luck from God.
I see some friends really having good luck and they also believe in God. So, should I really need to accept that believing in God can really get good luck?

I don't trust good luck. (I'm not saying I no need good luck.) I just don't like to trust good luck. Therefore I still never become a Catholic or a Christian. But, I'm not saying I don't believe in God. Or, I'm not saying I no need to have a moral life-style or a personal philosophy to guide my soul towards the Truth, the Virtue, and the Beauty.

I follow a good way of living as a human. Those so-called good ways can be based on religions or personal judgement. It really doesn't matter where all the standards come from, but the baseline is that it must come through your personal conscience. I think it is something God gives to human for the ability to judge.

I don't believe in good luck, but I do believe in work hard. I don't like to pray for good luck. I try die working hard, and if there is still no luck, I take it. I just don't like God helps to get through everything. I don't gamble, because I never trust my luck. But I am also not a holy man, I do play gambling games, just for fun.

You should know what you are doing, and the consequences. There is no definition of true or wrong sometimes. You also need to know the purpose of doing things. The thumb of rules is that it must go through your personal conscience. And building a personal conscience is much more important than anything else in the world.

I just simply write. You no need to take any of my words if you don't like.


No comments: