Monday, July 11, 2005

My farewell email to my colleagues at MINT....

Dear all colleagues and members,
First of all, I would like to send my greatest gratitude to all of you for having the lunch together (Friday - 8/7/2005)... Hope you all enjoy it... Thank you Dr. Gui and Pn. Lam for coming as well...

As I'm going off soon, I would like to send my special thanks to Leo for always taking care of me since I work at MINT. He is really like my 'big brother' (dai go) here... He is the one who helps me most at MINT... And, he is really a caring and understanding people.... No doubt, he is our best organizer....
Besides, thank you to Dr. Ng and Dr. Kok for their generous encouragement and guidance.....
Then, thank you to Mr. Chong, Bro. Lim, Wee, Choo, Wilfred, Ting, Pauline, Ng Yen, Miss Chong, Chai, Alvina, Yii, Nelly, Phua, Susan, Esther for your kind friendship and helps... (Do I miss out someone?? Hopefully no...:-p) (opp...... there is one more, Dr. Jong who is now doing his research fellowship in South Korea.)
I have spent a wonderful time with all of you for almost 1 year and 8 months at MINT...

I will start taking leave on next Tuesday (12/7/2005). So, the next monday probably will be my last day at MINT...

Here is my personal email so that we can always keep in touch in the coming future...Name: Lee Chee HueiEmail:
cheehuei@yahoo.com.sg (email and messenger)
cheehuei80@gmail.com
chuei80@hotmail.com (email and messenger)

All the best to you all.... Take care and keep in touch...
Best Regards
Lee

No comments: