Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I'm new in Blog, and Blogger is my 1st blog diary. I'm still trying it, and hopefully will get used to it soon...
Why creating it?? I can simply write myself down and let my family and friends 'visit' me... It's good to note down something in my life too... as a memory, an experience, or a lesson....

Forget to introduce myself....
I'm Chee Huei, a Malaysian Chinese, 25 years old. I'm a normal and easy-going person. I don't talk much sometimes, but I like to gather with friends. I like physics, since I was in high school. I studied physics in university.

I am now working as a research officer at Malaysian Institute for Nuclear Technology Research (MINT). People are always surprised about my job here, and 'sensitive' about 'nuclear'. "Are you doing a nuclear bomb?!" friends always make fun of me. MINT is a government department, doing various kinds of radiation applications services and research, to the local industries and higher education agencies. Don't worry, we don't make bomb here and all the research are for peaceful purposes. Even the Malaysian government policy mentions that, nuclear power plant is the last choice of energy for Malaysians. Yet, how advanced of Malaysian technologies is it? I can only said, it is still a long way to go.

Anyhow, I am going to resign my job soon, because I'm going off my homeland to Michigan Technological University (MTU), US to further study very soon (in the coming August 2005).

I will miss my family and friends here after I am there, and I'm sure they will be missing me as well...
That's why, creating my own blog, I can always update my news, my dairy, my mood, and everything about myself, whether good or bad there... so that I can share with my loved ones...

No comments: